Friday, June 22, 2012

Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012

### Chiropractor Phoenix - Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012.###
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012.

Do you know about - Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012

Chiropractor Phoenix ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Chiropractor Phoenix . You look at this article for information about anyone need to know is Chiropractor Phoenix .

How is Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012

Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012 Tube. Duration : 12.02 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Chiropractor Phoenix . Hi everyone, Dr. Leisa here. I was on AZTV's Morning Scramble April 3, 2012. I discussed the US News and World Report article, Popular but Dangerous: 3 Vitamins That Can Hurt You. These vitamins are A, C & E. Watch my 'demo' on how I compare the benefits of eating whole food, & taking whole food supplements to taking low grade, mega sized vitamin supplements. I hope to have that yummy pesto/broccoli pasta dish recipe up shortly, but if not, sign up for my newsletter & I promise to have it there: is.gd This LIVE show's studio was up in Prescott, AZ. The weather was beautiful, about 15 degrees cooler than Phoenix at 45 degrees! It's such a gorgeous drive up there -- lots of red-tailed hawks & other wildlife to watch along the way. As a radio talk show host in Sedona, I was a guest on Tonya's show about 14 years ago. Back then, it was called the Tonya Mock Show. I was a guest a few times back then when I practiced in Sedona. Since last year, I've been on her latest shows AM Arizona and now Morning Scramble. About every month or so I am honored to get her call to come talk about the latest health issues & cooking healthy food in their kitchen.
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Chiropractor Phoenix . Where you'll be able to offer easy use in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Chiropractor Phoenix . View Related articles associated with Chiropractor Phoenix . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dr. Leisa on AZTV 4/3/2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment